- First Stop
- Verge Community
- Purchasing Verge
- Storing Verge
- Mining Verge
Buy XVG with CAD using the Netcents Exchange (USD and EUR also accepted but must be via wire transfer)
Currently it is very easy to send/deposit CAD to a Netcents account to purchase your XVG, but to use EUR or USD you must currently send an international wire transfer at the moment.
Verge is an anonymous, secure, decentralized and community driven currency with instant worldwide transactions and very low fees (0.1 XVG). Verge Currency gives you total financial control by skipping institutions, middlemen and banks. Stay ahead and create your own future.
Join the the digital revolution.
Congratulations! You are now ready to acquire your first Verge (XVG).
We’ve created this guide to educate people in buying and using Verge Currency.
STEP ONE: PURCHASE VERGE CURRENCY
Purchase Verge (XVG) directly from your bank account through a secured online platform.
We recommend NetCents – the next-generation eWallet, crypto exchange, and payment processor all for your freedom to choose to Pay. Your Way.
- Set up account with your information.
- Connect your bank account.
- Choose the amount of Verge (XVG) you’d like to purchase with $USD, $EUR or $CAD.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the Verge (XVG) to appear in the wallet.
Protip: Make sure to activate 2-Factor Authentication protection on your account.
STEP TWO: VERGE CURRENCY WALLETS
Download one of our latest core wallets for Windows, Linux and OSX or you can store your Verge on your mobile with our Tor wallet.
Our core wallet is secure & easy.
We do not recommend keeping your Verge Currency (XVG) on an exchange, regardless of how large and well known the exchange. Instead, we recommend you to download the Verge Wallet and store your Verge (XVG) there. Only YOU will have access with your keys.
- Download the Wallet for your operating system
- Create a new standard wallet and save your wallet seed (Write it on a notepad and store somewhere safe) and set your wallet password.
RECEIVE VERGE (XVG)
- On wallet home screen, click the “Address” tab, copy an address of your choice that you’d like to receive the Verge (XVG).
- Then, go to “Receive” tab and paste that address into the receiving address space, provide a description and amount of xvg to receive then click save.
- Proceed to send your Verge (XVG) to that address you just copied from the designated platform you’re sending from.
SEND VERGE (XVG)
On wallet home screen, click the “Send” tab, input the receiving address and the amount of Verge (XVG) then hit send.
Protip: Be sure to hand write or print out your recovery phrases, losing this will result in permanent loss of coins from your wallet.
STEP THREE: SPEND VERGE (XVG)
Use the Verge Wallet to purchase goods and services.
With your Verge Currency (XVG) completely secured via our core wallets, you can now purchase goods and services from hundreds of vendors around the world. Verge Currency thrives on protecting our user’s privacy and anonymity so you can conduct financial transactions with peace in mind. The number of merchants and businesses accepting Verge is consistently growing.
Some of the vendors can be found below.